Welcome to Prof. Yang Yang's Laboratory.
We are working on solution processable thin film electronic devices.
The devices we study include photovoltaic cells, digital memory units, light emitting diodes and thin film transistors. We are using various kinds of materials, including conjugate polymers, carbon based nanomaterials, as well as solution processable inorganic semiconductors, to pursue the highest performance based on a thin film made at extremely low cost.
- Congratulations to Professor Yang and Dr. Gang Li to be named Highly Cited Researchers 2015 by Thomson Reuters 1/2016
- Congratulations to our paper in 2005 "High-efficiency solution processable polymer photovoltaic cells by self-organization of polymer blends" to be the second most cited research in the last decade 12/2015
- Our paper "Printable Ultrathin Metal Oxide Semiconductor-Based Conformal Biosensors" is highlighted on the cover of latest issue of ACS Nano. Congratulations! (12/2015)
- Welcome our new postdoc, Dr. Lijian Zuo from Zhejiang University! (10/2015)
- Welcome young students to join YYLab: Michael Zhou, Onur Sahin, Kaiyue Wang and Aneeket Palankar! (10/2015)
- Prof. Yang became Fellow of the American Physical Society (APS). Congratulations! (10/2015)
- Congratulations to Jingbi, his paper on long lifetime perovskite solar cells has published online in the Nature Nanotechnology. (10/2015)
- Congratulations to Letian (PhD 2014), his paper on 2D perovskite material has published in the Science Magazine. (09/2015)
- New members joining YYLab: Dr. En-Ping Yao (Postdoc) and Zhanlue Yang. Welcome! (09/2015)
- Congratulations to Peter, he passed his PhD Oral Qualifying Exam. (09/2015)
- Dr. Jeehwan Kim becomes assistant professor at Department of Mechanical Engineer, MIT. Jeehwan, remember to get some sleep.
- Roger passed his PhD Oral Qualifying Exam. Congratulations. (08/2015)
- Super good news, Huanping received the Young Thousand Talent award from China, and becomes an Assistant Professor (Materials Science) of Peking University. (07/2015)
- Super good news, Jingbi received the Young Thousand Talent award from China, and becomes Professor of the Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). (07/2015)