- Yang Yang, Shun-Chi Chang, Jayesh Bharathan, and Jie Liu, Organic/polymeric electroluminescent devices processed by hybrid ink-jet printing, Encyclopedia of Image, John Wiley and Sons, 2000.
- Yijian Shi, Jie Liu, and Yang Yang, Polymer Morphology and Device Performance in Polymer Electronic Devices; Book Chapter in Organic Electroluminescent Devices: A survey, Chapter 6, page 155-185, America Institute of Physics Press, Editor: J. Shinar, Spring-Verlag, October 2003.
- Yang Yang, Yijian Shi, Jie Liu, and Tzung-Fang Guo, "The Control of Morphology and the Morphological Dependence of Device Electrical and Optical Properties in Polymer Electronics", Chapter 13, pp. 307-354. on "Electronic and Optical Properties of Conjugated Molecular Systems in Condensed Phases", Editor, Dr. Shi Hotta.Research Signpost Publishing, India, 2004.
- Jie Liu, Yijian Shi, and Tzung-Fang Guo, Yang Yang, "The Electronic and Optical Properties in Conjugated Polymers and Devices, Editor", chapter 15 in "The Handbook of Electroluminescence Materials", Editor: D. R. Vij, Institute of Physics Publishing, U.K., 2004.
- Yang Yang, Organic Nonvolatile Memories, book chapter in Materials for Information Technology - Devices, Interconnects and Packaging, ed. E. Zschech, C. Whelan, T. Mikolajick, Springer-Verlag, August 18th, 2005, page 197-209.
- Juo-Hao Li, Jinsong Huang, and Yang Yang, "Nanostructured Organic Light-Emitting Devices"Chapter 14 in Nanotechnology for the Energy Challenge, Edited by Dr. Javier Garcia-Martinez; Wiley, 2009.page 403 - 434.
- Jinsong Huang, Gang Li, Juo-Hao Li, Li-Min Chen, and Yang Yang, "Transparent Solar Cells Based on Organic Polymers", Chapter 14 in "Transparent Electronics - from synthesis to applications". Editor: Antonio Facchetti and Tobin Marks, Wiley, 2010, page 343-170.
- Hsiang-Yu Chen, Zheng Xu, Gang Li, and Yang Yang, "Improving Polymer Solar Cell Through Efficient Solar Energy Harvesting", book chapter in "WOLEDs and Organic Photovoltaics, Green Energy and Technology", edited by V.W.W. Yam, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg,2010, page 199-237.
- Y.Yang, Y. Yao and G. Li. "Routes toward High-Efficiency Polymer Solar Cells", p. 319-358., in "Organic Electronics: Materials, Processing, Devices and Applications", Ed. by Franky So, CRC Press, 2010.