- Electrode modification using stacked layers structure for active materials for photoelectric devices and devices that use the materials, us 8,367,798; Feb. 5th, 2013.
- Polymer electronic devices by all-solution process, us 8,044,389; Oct. 25th, 2011.
- Polymer/organic electronic devices, us patent no. 7,796,320; Sept. 14th, 2010.
- Organic transistor with dispersed metal gate electrode, us patent no. 7,759,674; July 20th, 2010.
- Write-once-read-many plastic memory, us patent: us patent no. 7,750,341; July 6th, 2010.
- Organic electrical bistable devices fabricated by solution processing, us patent no. 7,557,372; July 7th, 2009.
- Au nanoparticles doped polyaniline nanofiber non-volatile memory device7, us patent: 554,111; June 30th, 2009.
- Three-terminal organic memory devices, 7,544,966; June 9th, 2009.
- Rewritable nano-surface organic electrical bistable devices, us patent: 7,482,621; Jan. 27th, 2009.
- Bottom insulating gate vertical organic transister – bigvot; 7,476,893; Jan. 13th, 2009.
- Organic electrical bistable devices fabricated by solution processing; us patent: 7,274,035; Sept. 25th, 2007.
- Organic bistable device and organic memory cells; us patent: 6,950,331; Sept. 27th, 2005.
- Organic semiconductor devices using inkjet printing technology and device and system employing the same, us patent 6,576,975, June 10th, 2003.
- Process for fabricating organic semiconductor devices using inkjet printing technology and device and system employing the same.us patent 6,566,153, May 20th, 2003.
- Polyfluorenes as materials for photoluminescence and electro-luminescence; us patent no. 5900372, May 4th, 1999.
- Bilayer composite electrode for diodes; us patent no. 5723873, March 3rd, 1998.
- Organic electroluminescence device. ep patent 842592a1, May 20th, 1998.